Brock Associates, located in Milwaukee, WI, is owned and managed by president Richard A. Brock. The agricultural commodity advisory firm has been helping farmers, farm owners and agribusinesses make educated grain marketing and purchasing decisions for 25 years.
- Manages grain sales on more than 500,000 acres of crop production throughout North America.
- Additional offices in Minnesota and Michigan.
- Offers numerous products and services to fit the various needs of each producer or agribusiness.
Brock Associates' Services
- The Brock Report – 24-page commodity marketing advisory newsletter published 48 times per year
- Brock Daily Electronic Comments – Information and recommendations delivered three times each trading day
- Comments tightly summarized and available via a 1-800 phone number
- One-day regional Decisions summer seminars – June
- One-day regional Winter series of seminars – November and December
- Three-day National Agricultural Economic Symposium – February
- Farmer-oriented meetings and conferences for banks and agribusinesses
- Consulting programs:
- Total Marketing Program
- Dairy Total Marketing Program
- Cash Marketing Only
- Commercial Consulting Services
To learn more about each of these services, click on the appropriate bar on the top of this page.